Storey Farm Cottage is a cosy, well-appointed retreat in the very heart of the National Park.
The property is centrally heated throughout and has a handsome wood-burning stove in the main living room. We provide all your fresh, crisp bed linen and towels, and the cottage is simply furnished and decorated in calming colours and natural fabrics.
We want to make your holiday as enjoyable and memorable as possible, so please let us know if you have any queries or special requirements and we will do our best to help. We can also organise a supermarket delivery to be waiting for you on your arrival.
Here are the main facilities
- Cot and highchair
- Private patio garden (with furniture)
- Cycle store
- Iron and ironing board
- Crisp white, nonallergenic bed linen and a country patchwork quilt
- Extra pillows & blankets provided in each room
- Egyptian cotton hand towels and bath sheets
- Pub within 1 mile
- Private fresh water supply from a nearby spring
- And glorious walks on the doorstep so don't forget your walking boots!
Please be aware that Storey Farm Cottage is a no smoking property.